Oklahoma Organization of Nurse Executives
The Oklahoma Organization of Nurse Executives (OONE) encourages effective administration in nursing service in order to enhance the quality of patient care across the continuum by:
- Providing a medium for the interchange of ideas and dissemination of information and material relative to health care administration.
- Providing a platform within the health care field from which members may speak on nursing and health care issues.
- Providing consultation and direction on all matter related to nursing and health care issues.
- Identifying and defining health care issues that effect nursing and shape policy affecting health care delivery.
- Promoting educational programs and activities to enhance the personal and professional growth of membership.
Full members - Registered Nurses who hold an organizational role of administration/management and are accountable for strategic, operational and or performance outcome in health care institutions or health care systems; faculty in registered nursing administration/leadership curricula including deans and directors; are consultants in nursing administration/management practice; are employed by an Allied Hospital Association or JCAHO; are editors of professional nursing journals.
Associate Members - Registered Nurses who are students enrolled in a relevant degree program with a career path in nursing administration. They may attend OONE business and educational meetings, but will not be considered Full Members, and will not be permitted to vote in meetings, hold office or vote for directors or officers of OONE.
Membership is just a click away! Click here for application form
Kristen Webb, RN
Helpful Links / Resources
AONE - www.aone.org
ANA - www.nursingworld.org
ONA - www.oklahomanurses.org
OBN - www.ok.gov/nursing
ANCC - www.nursecredentialing.org
NDNQI - www.nursingquality.org
NIH - www.nih.gov
Oklahoma Workforce - www.okhealthcareworkforce.com
RN to BSN programs
Accelerated BSN Programs
Health Care Administrative Programs
OHA Staff Liaison
Vice President/Education & Support Services