OHA, careLearning to host free webinar May 2
Posted on: 3/7/18
OHA and care
Learning.com will host a free Live Product Information webinar for OHA members on Wednesday, May 2. Plan now to participate in this webinar where you will gain practical knowledge of how the care
Learning system will help you organize and manage your employee education. Care
Learning is a non-profit member service of the Oklahoma Hospital Association and more than 40 other state hospital associations.
Areas covered in the session:
- Discover who careLearning is and what they can offer your organization, such as an award-winning learning management system, full course catalog specific for health care, competency management, performance management, and much more.
- Learn how the system will assist you in effectively managing both online and live education.
- Maximize course offerings for your employees in a cost and resource effective way.
- Witness how easy and comprehensive the documentation and reporting will make your next performance evaluation or audit.
- See the ways that education is centralized so that employees and managers can easily find out what education is required or available.
- Discuss the implementation process and product support.
- Ask questions of a careLearning product expert.
Anyone who has a vested interest in providing education to employees will benefit from this webinar, including staff educators, human resources, nursing executives or managers, and compliance officers. To register, contact Tony Wegmann
, or call (304) 353-9754.
If you have questions, contact Mary Winters
. (Mary Winters)