Free webinar: Understanding the Trends in Clinical Workforce Challenges
Posted on: 10/20/23
OHA is partnering with SullivanCotter for a one-hour webinar to discuss the latest healthcare industry trends informed by its recent employee workforce survey, extensive market data and relevant experience working with the leading health systems. “Understanding the Trends in Clinical Workforce Challenges” will be Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2-3 p.m.
The webinar will explore today’s labor challenges impacting the clinical workforce and how organizations are adapting clinical care models to ensure continuity of care. We will discuss the latest trends in compensation for nurses and APPs, including base pay, salary increases, compensation design and more.
We encourage you to join us for this complimentary learning opportunity and to share this invitation with your colleagues.
Attendees will learn:
1. Relevant market trends and insights on how organizations address labor shortages and retention issues through strategic compensation practices.
2. Organizational responses to increased nursing union participation and union/non-union compensation.
3. Typical nursing reporting structures and spans of control.
4. Trends in nursing compensation, including geographic differentials, compensation design, and salary increase planning.
5. Trends in APP compensation, including emerging compensation designs.
Get more details on the webinar here and register here.